The SEO Coordinator will work to launch our SEO client accounts and assist SEO Specialists with day-to-day client-related tasks. This is an hourly position with the potential to move up within the company. We are looking for someone who has a basic understanding of SEO or digital marketing and is looking to gain more experience in the field. As an SEO Coordinator you'll be performing such duties as:
- Launching new SEO clients each month
- Keyword research and related search queries
- Modifying and updating website pages
- Primarily working in Webflow & Wordpress
- Assisting with client kick-off calls and communication
- Knowledge of Google Analytics: Familiarity with the Google Analytics platform and how to set up new accounts and goal tracking. A deep understanding of Google Analytics is crucial to succeeding in this role.
- Website Optimization & Updates: Our team works primarily in Webflow and Wordpress CMS. You will be expected to understand how these platforms operate and how to best optimize web pages to increase rankings and SEO value.
- Client Campaign Launches: You will be expected to learn our platforms and hold responsibility for launching SEO campaigns each month. These launches act as the basis for ongoing SEO services and play a critical part in the success of our client’s SEO campaigns.
- Project & Time Management: You will be required to manage your time wisely and complete tasks by the set due dates.
- Assisting SEO Specialists: You will assist SEO Specialists and Head of SEO in day-to-day tasks as well as on special projects as they arise. You will take direction from the SEO Specialist and work with them to complete these tasks in a timely manner.
- Client Communication: You will be expected to assist in client kick-off calls, onboarding meetings and other client communications when necessary.
- Strong Communication: You will be expected to clearly communicate with clients and internal team members in all formats including face-to-face, email, phone, video conference, and through our project management system.
- Obsessive Attention to Detail: SEO Coordinators are the basis of a lot of our client-related tasks here at Wonderist. You will be working on projects of all different sizes, for a variety of different clients. Because of the unique nature of most tasks, attention to detail is crucial, so please include the title of your favorite movie at the beginning of your email or application.
- Expert Organization and Project Management: If someone asks you to describe yourself and you wouldn't say "organized," you need not apply. You will need an exceptionally strong ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly, keeping track of outstanding assets and tasks.
- Strong Desire to Learn: This role requires a lot of learning. We need someone who is eager to learn from our team of SEO specialists and shows it through asking questions, researching topics independently and listening thoroughly.
- Resourceful and Confident Self-Starter: Once you learn the ropes, we’ll expect you to own your tasks and hold yourself accountable. You will solve problems every single day, so we need someone with a solutions-oriented mind.
- Takes Pride In Work: We need someone who takes any project, big or small, and puts everything they have into it. Mistakes are okay. Sloppiness is not.
Our perfect fit is someone who is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”. You should be a hungry, scrappy personality with a positive attitude and aims to deliver. Working in the client service industry can mean going the extra mile, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients and strives to put forward beautiful work that exceeds client expectations. Someone who is detailed and organized, driven and displays vigor and comes ready to play every day. Confidence, self-discipline, and a congenial, curious mind are things we love and admire.
- 1 year of marketing or agency experience OR equivalent
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices (on-page optimization, linkbuilding, site audits, local listings, keyword research)
BONUS POINTS FOR APPLICANTS WITH:
(if you don’t have these but are organized and want to learn, we want to hear from you!)
- Google Analytics Certified
- Hands on experience with Webflow or Wordpress