The PPC Coordinator will work with other members of the Paid Search Team to build, manage, optimize our PPC and Social Ads accounts. Driving quality conversions for our clients through Google Ads and Social Media Ads is at the heart of this role.
What to Expect:
At Wonderist Agency, we guarantee you’ll have problems to solve. You’ll be dragged into projects in the 11th hour. And you’ll be expected to create and contribute to our ever-evolving processes. The work isn’t easy. It’s dental. And there’s plenty to go around.
We need a skilled PPC Coordinator with the flexibility to turn on your heels when priorities change, the thoughtfulness to do what’s in the best interest of the team, and the desire to always produce your best work. We do what’s right for the client, not just what’s easy. And that’s what makes our jobs gratifying. Along with unlimited PTO and a dog-friendly office, these are some of the reasons Wonderist Agency has been voted one of San Diego's Best Places to Work.
We are a fast-growing startup of over 40, and that means we’re agile. We’re able to try new things and experiment. It also means we make time to celebrate the work, each other when we hit our quarterly goals, or every Friday at 5 pm. Our Favorite dive bar, Desi’s, is just down the street and right across from Liberty Station, so we’ve got our location going for us.
Basically, we need someone who’s willing to work really hard and doesn’t get discouraged when a client or project is going off the rails. So if you’ve got a lot of grit and an equal amount of gumption, keep reading...
The PPC Coordinator will work with other members of the Paid Search Team to build, manage, optimize our PPC and Social Ads accounts. Driving quality conversions for our clients through Google Ads and Social Media Ads is at the heart of this role. Daily tasks will include but not be limited to managing request tickets, monitoring the launches in the pipeline for the department, providing QAs on ad accounts, completing tickets from Specialists and Client Success Managers, auditing existing campaigns and providing campaign analysis suggested optimizations.
The PPC Coordinator will be expected to know the ins and outs of PPC and Social Ads campaigns and how to best execute them.
- Understanding of PPC and Social Ads Strategy: Understanding of PPC and Social Ads strategy and digital marketing principles. Communicating campaign strategy to other members of the Paid Search team is an essential task for this role.
- Landing Page Optimization: Optimization of new and existing web pages and stand-alone landing pages, using a variety of content management systems including HighLevel, Unbounce and Webflow.
- Understanding of Google Suite: Comfortable with the full range of Google products from Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Tag Manager, to Gmail and Google Drive.
- Writing ad copy: Write compelling, conversion-centric, authentic ad copy for Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Using best practices and working within limitations depending on the platform.
- Campaign Reporting: You must be comfortable with learning our business intelligence dashboards, measuring the status and success of campaigns, and giving updates to the Paid Search Team.
- Campaign Maintenance: Proactively research campaigns and highlight ongoing opportunities. Notifying PPC Specialists if something is not performing.
- Intuitive Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Our office is constantly collaborating with clients and other departments. Being able to clearly communicate abstract concepts to other members of the paid search team is key in this position.
- Deadline-driven: Overseeing project timelines and regularly reporting the status of projects is essential.
- Organization: Timely communication inside our project management system inside and outside the Paid Search Team is essential.
- Strategic: You will help identify opportunities and goals for clients and match those opportunities with the best strategies to meet their needs. In addition to coming up with your own marketing ideas, and working within the department on feasibility and execution.
- Attention to Detail: We don’t allow details to fall through the cracks, so an advanced level of organization is crucial. Clients depend on us to deliver and maintain marketing campaigns that deliver consistent results. Fully-functioning, fully-optimized ad campaigns cannot exist without a dedication to detail.
- Analytical: We measure everything we do by its ROI for our clients. You will need to learn not only building ad campaigns, but analyzing their performance and explaining the results in a straightforward and simple way.
- Client-Focused Approach: What’s best for the client is at the forefront of what you do. Our main goal is to provide a marketing outlet for clients to increase their ROI. All decisions that are made on client accounts are for the betterment of the client’s overall practice goals.
- Desire to Learn: The digital marketing landscape is always changing - our team stays up-to-date on the latest trends and updates, so we can deliver the best for our clients.
- Task Prioritization: Ability to prioritize a large volume of client accounts, effectively managing resources to triage their needs for optimal client satisfaction. You will need to make decisions on which tasks and accounts take priority in certain situations.
Our perfect fit is someone who is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”. You should have a hungry, scrappy personality with a positive attitude and aims to deliver. Working in the client service industry can mean going the extra mile, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients and puts forward beautiful work that exceeds client expectations. Someone who is detailed and organized, driven and displays vigor and comes ready to play every day. Confidence, self-discipline, and a congenial, curious mind are things we love and admire.
- 1+ years of Google Ads experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of current challenges facing the digital marketing industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
Bonus Points for Applicants With…
- Agency experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Social Ads experience
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, etc.)
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Wonderist Agency reserves the right to make alterations or exceptions to job descriptions, with or without notice.