We’re Hiring: Marketing Funnel Specialist
WHAT TO EXPECT:
At Wonderist Agency, we guarantee you’ll have problems to solve. You’ll be dragged into projects in the 11th hour. And you’ll be expected to create and contribute to our ever-evolving processes. The work isn’t easy. It’s dental. And there’s plenty to go around.
We need an intelligent, creative Marketing Funnel Specialist with the flexibility to turn on their heels when priorities change, the thoughtfulness to do what’s in the best interest of the team, and the desire to always produce your best work. We do what’s right for the client, not just what’s easy. And that’s what makes our jobs gratifying.
We are a fast-growing startup of over 50, and that means we’re agile. We’re able to try new things and experiment. It also means we make time to celebrate the work, each other, and when we hit our quarterly goals, or every Friday at 5pm. Our favorite dive bar, Desi’s, is just down the street and right across from Liberty Station, so we’ve got our location going for us.
Basically, we need someone who’s willing to work really hard and doesn’t get discouraged when a project is going off the rails. So if you’ve got a lot of grit and an equal amount of gumption, keep reading…
Are you interested in working on cutting-edge marketing campaigns to generate consistent leads? The Marketing Funnel Specialist leads the strategy and build-out of clients' funnels in industry-leading funnel software. This person works closely with the Account Management and Paid Ads teams to build successful funnels that generate a lead list from multiple channels, including live chat, call-tracking, social media messaging, Google My Business, and lead forms. This role requires a strong understanding of conversion-focused marketing and relies on catchy offers that motivate leads to provide contact info. The Marketing Funnel Specialist will be responsible for building creative follow-up sequences to nurture leads including SMS, email, pre-recorded voicemails, and more. This person will also have a hand in Wonderist’s internal marketing, building automated lead-nurture campaigns, and distributing content across several platforms with lead generation and lead conversion in top of mind.
- Onboarding: Meet with new and existing clients to establish campaign goals and build campaigns that convert and increase practice lead generation.
- Campaign Build Out: Learn the technical skills required to build funnels, modify drip sequences, write conversion-focused email/SMS copy, and design landing pages.
- Cross-Departmental Collaboration: Acts as main point of contact internally for GoHighLevel/WonderFunnels questions or needs, and coordinates cross-departmental initiatives and decision making to ensure the success of each campaign and client account.
- Project Management: Move projects forward both internally and for clients, setting and following timelines and expectations, prioritizing tasks, and ensuring deadlines are met and clients are satisfied.
- Marketing Strategy and Lead Gen Management: Build, test, and maintain lead-generating campaigns within GoHighLevel, both internally and for our clients. Identify opportunities and goals for both Wonderist and our client’s campaigns, alongside the corresponding internal teams, matching opportunities with the best strategies to meet their needs.
- Time and Resource Management: Timetrack projects and tasks and oversee management of internal and external resources to move things forward in a timely manner and have an accurate prediction of when team growth is necessary to keep up with current and upcoming workload.
- Quality Assurance and Creative Direction: Ensure that all work is high-quality and follows the direction of the client’s practice goals and expectations, and is up to Wonderist’s standards.
- Goal Setting and Management: Set goals for the SaaS team and strategize how to best manage and achieve them, for the financial benefit and growth of the company. These goals should be actionable, achievable, and include projections for the betterment of both the client’s campaigns and the company’s growth.
- Campaign Reporting: Lead monthly reporting emails and phone calls, translating marketing metrics and performance KPIs for the internal team to understand the health of the campaigns, and can relay to the client.
- Ownership: You have a strong ownership mentality, always taking responsibility for what’s on your desk, the outcomes, and being empowered to make the decisions that will lead to those outcomes.
- Leadership: You know the difference between a leader and a manager, and you’ll be able to wear both hats effectively. You are an advocate for your team and the company, while simultaneously recognizing opportunities that challenge your team to be better, faster, stronger.
- Marketing Mindset: You are able to think creatively and intuitively regarding marketing campaigns and desired outcomes. You put yourself in the customer’s shoes and prioritize marketing needs and developing corresponding strategy to produce the desired results.
- Task Prioritization/Organization: Ability to prioritize a large volume of client accounts, effectively managing resources to triage their needs for optimal client satisfaction. You will need to make decisions on which tasks and accounts take priority in certain situations.
- Great Communication: Ability to effectively communicate, both internally with the team and externally with clients, to answer questions and relay information related to the delivery of SEO services and the concepts and strategies underlying them
- Attention to Detail: Team members and clients will rely on you for accurate data regarding each campaign and account. Strong attention to detail is a must in order to accurately identify and communicate KPIs and campaign performance to others while identifying areas for improvement in individual campaigns.
- “Big Picture” Thinking and Knowledge of Digital Marketing: While it is not your sole job, clients will ask questions about their campaigns, and every service we offer ties into the next. Having an understanding of how their website is performing, what kind of ads we’re running for them, and how their services are being marketed as a whole is critical to understanding how to achieve success for the client. We need someone who can see the connections and make good choices for both the client and the agency as a whole. We also ask that you’re well versed and seek out changes and evolution in the industry.
- Takes Pride In Work: We need someone who takes any project, big or small, and puts everything they have into it. Mistakes are okay. Sloppiness is not.
- Keen Analytical Skills: We measure everything we do by its ROI. You will need a deep understanding of marketing metrics and KPIs, along with the ability to dissect and solve problems through data. This is especially important for projecting future growth for metrics, revenue forecasting, and hiring.
- Curiosity / Problem Solving: You should have a knack for tinkering and figuring things out, looking at things from all angles inside and out to find a solution. While we are a team and value the ability to ask for help, we need someone who is self-sufficient, curious and is able to figure things out.
Our perfect fit is someone who is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”. You should be a hungry, scrappy personality with a positive attitude and aims to deliver. Working in the client service industry can mean going the extra mile, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients and strives to put forward beautiful work that exceeds client expectations. Someone who is detailed and organized, driven and displays vigor and comes ready to play every day. Confidence, self-discipline, and a congenial, curious mind are things we love and admire.
- Strong figure-it-out mentality
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience writing copy for marketing and conversion
- End-to-end marketing lead funnel setup and implementation
- Expert understanding of drip campaigns and how to implement them
- Eye for web design and general design ratios
- Strong communication skills in team and client settings
- Landing page development and implementation
- Understanding of Social and PPC Ads reporting and implementation
- Graphic design experience
- Experience analyzing marketing analytics and tracking campaign performance
- Our perfect fit is someone who is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”. You should be a hungry, scrappy personality with a positive attitude and aims to deliver. Working in the client service industry can mean going the extra mile, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients and strives to put forward beautiful work that exceeds client expectations. Someone who is detailed and organized, driven and displays vigor and comes ready to play every day. Confidence, self-discipline, and a congenial, curious mind are things we love and admire.
Bonus Points for Applicants With…
(if you don’t have these but are organized and want to learn, we want to hear from you!)
- GoHighLevel, ClickFunnels, Hubspot, or Equivalent Experience
- Photo & Video Editing
- Web Design
- Basic HTML Capabilities or Understanding